Welcome to Premiumfill!
Premium skin products
PremiumFill and PremiumLift are brands of Krasotec AG a swiss company focused on creating new, innovative products for the medical aesthetics industry.
Blunt Cannulas, Microneedles and Micro cannulas
Everyone who has been a bit knowledgeable about dermal fillers, beautification and cosmetic treatments especially dermal filler treatments like the usage of different injections through micro needles and blunt cannulas, know that the latter is very useful in comparison. But what is the science behind it? Not many people know about it, hence we shall tell you the actual science behind the same.
Cannulas are the most effective tubes that can be used to inject products or fluids into the skin through blunt ends that have been used for many years within the US.
They are mostly used for fat transfer procedures Their large size makes them the most suited for such sub cutaneous injections. They are used for intradermal injections for a more precise placement method as well. Smaller cannulas have also been developed for intra dermal tissue fillers They have other safety advantages because of their blunt tip and flexible body too. They enable almost all filling agents to be used through them.
Blunt cannulas and Microneedles, both can be used for injecting Hyaluronic dermal fillers to the tear troughs of the patient to minizime or completely eliminate dark circles. By using blunt-tip cannulas the possibility of bruising is nearly zero or "minimal bruise" by "low pain" technqiues.
How It Works?
Blunt tip cannulas work through sliding. They can easily slide through the sub cutaneous layers of the skin. They are designed in such a way that they can be used with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and even non HA fillers as well. It is their length as well as flexibility that allows for coverage over a larger area surface only through a single entry at one single point. They do not cut through the layers but rather move through the tissues and the vessels like typical hypodermic needles.
Therefore, there is less damage and greater maneuverability through the filler injections which have blunt tips. All procedures are performed very quickly and there is lesser pain as well. They also have the best ever manageability that can be inserted very easily and penetrated with minimal force as well in addition to having the best gliding ability. Hence there is lesser bruising, better comfort, improved precision and control as well as great administration too.
There are many blunt cannulas which have different technologies used in them as well such as CSH and SteriGlide cannulas that have more gliding features and paths with better control and more precise replacement as well. Some of them also have ultra-thin wall technology with better flow as well.
Hence now you know all the science behind blunt tip cannulas and can stay all informative all the time.
- Broad series of microcannula and microneedles :
- 19 Different sizes of Cannulas, selected very carefully for all sort of procedures and treatments and 6 types of needles of different sort with 19 different sizes for each procedure of its type including 19 Gauge - 30 Gauge needles
- Comptaible for every clinical procedure :
- We have different sizes of needles and cannulas for different direction of injection and depth
- Developed under recognition of all available fillers :
- Our cannulas and needles are manufactured under recognition of all available fillers in the market. Sizes, diameters, internal calibers, tips and length is completely suitable for all product ranges of different fillers.
- Quality Guaranteed :
- Premiumfill has been praised by dermatologists and physicians for the quality and reliability of our cannulas. We guarantee perfect flexibility and easy handling during the treatment due to stainless tube and specially designed plastic hub
- Minimal Discomfort :
- Our cannulas and needles are designed under supervision of experts, we ensure minimal traumatism on tissues by using blunt tips for our cannulas. Full clinical safety is our ambition.
What do we offer?We offer cannulas of different types including flexible and blunt cannulas of different size and depth.
Blunt can Flexible CannulasOur cannulas range starts from 21G-50mm to 20G-70mm.
- Mono PDO threads from 30G-25mm, length 30mm, 6-0 USP size to 27G-90mm, length 150mm, 5-0 USP size.
- Spring PDO threads from 29G-38mm, length 60mm, 6-0 USP size and 27G, 60mm, length 90mm, 5-0 USP size.
- Barbed PDO threads with back-cut needle from 23G-60mm, length 80mm and 3-0 USP size to 19G-100mm, length 150mm and 1-0 USP size.
- Barbed PDO threads with L-Type Blunt Tip Cannulas 21G-60mm, length 120mm and 2-0 USP size to 19G-100mm, length 160mm and 0 USP size.
- Barbed PDO threads with L-type Blunt cannulas ranges from 19G-100mm, length 160mm and 0 USP size to 23G-60mm, length 120mm, 3-0 USP size
- Barbed PDO thread with W-Type Blunt tip cannulas ranges from 21G-90mm, length 150mm and 2-0 USP size and 19G-100m, length 160mm and 0 USP size